Cancer factsheets are produced and published by the JRC and the ENCR to provide a unique overview of the cancer disease burden in Europe. They collect, condense and communicate important Europe-wide data on the second most common cause of death in the European Union.
The factsheets inform the reader about regional differences in incidence rates within Europe, on gender patterns and on trends over the last decades. They are based on data and figures collected and provided by cancer registries all over Europe.
The series of factsheets listed below includes data until 2012. A new series of factsheets, updated with the 2018 estimates for incidence and mortality and the latest figures from the 2015 Data Call is currently under production and will be published soon.
- Stomach Cancer in Europe, April 2017
- Kidney Cancer in Europe, February 2017
- Thyroid Cancer in Europe, January 2017
- Bladder Cancer in Europe, November 2016
- Pancreatic Cancer in Europe, October 2016
- Cervical Cancer in Europe, March 2016
- Melanoma in Europe, April 2015
- Breast Cancer in Europe, September 2014
- Lung Cancer in Europe, June 2014
- Prostate Cancer in Europe, March 2014
- Colorectal Cancer in Europe, December 2013